India's Golden Triangle
India’s Golden Triangle
Trace India’s famous Golden Triangle on this rollicking 8-day tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Explore the icons and discover local spots in the perfect introduction to the diverse north of this fascinating country. Begin in throbbing Delhi and explore the city by rickshaw and metro. Travel to romantic Jaipur to wonder at the pink-hued architecture and the 18th-century observatory. Get a little respite from the bustle with a rural heritage stay, then head to Agra and encounter the iconic Taj Mahal plus the city’s incredible fort. Before you know it, you’re back in Delhi, ordering chaat like a pro and toasting a chai to an incredible adventure.
- Delhi – Visit to the Jama Masjid Mosque
- Delhi – Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi – Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Jaipur – Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur – Amber Fort
- Suroth Mehal – Village Walk
- Fatehpur Sikri – Guided tour
- Agra – Taj Mahal
- Agra – Agra Fort
- Agra – Sheroes Cafe Visit
- Experience the character of Old Delhi on a rickshaw and walking tour, weaving through the narrow alleyways and exploring Delhi’s oldest mosque.
- See the Taj Mahal up close and wonder at the intricate optical illusions that decorate the marble on this sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture.
- Tour the spectacular hillside Amber Fort and wonder at the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors), where the walls are covered in a mosaic of reflective and coloured glass.
- Take a break from bustling cities in rural Rajasthan, where you can catch your breath and spend the night in the faded opulence of your heritage stay.
- This trip is perfect for people short on time, as long travel days are kept to a minimum on an itinerary that hits several icons of North India.
Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us